Building Resilient Community
by Connecting People
Partner or Donate
You can partner with Welcome Inn in making a difference. You can be a partner by funding a program or hosting a fundraiser. Partners make great things happen!
Fund a program
Every year over 10,000 people participate in programs at Welcome Inn. You can join with those listed below to support a program or project as a whole or in part. You can provide dollars to support a child, adult or senior attending a program. You can fund program supplies or make a grant to support a piece of a program. You can make a contribution towards a special project such as a building or technology improvement (there’s one every year). Funding a program ensures that community resilience is fostered through education and relationship each and everyday.
Program Funding Partners:
- Harry E. Foster Foundation
- Service Canada
- Hamilton Community Foundation
- Edith Turner Foundation (Hamilton Community Foundation)
- United Way of Greater Hamilton and Burlington
- City of Hamilton
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
- CHML Children’s Fund
- Spectator Summer Camp Fund
Host a fundraiser
You can make a difference by hosting an event to raise funds for Welcome Inn. Some ideas include:
- At your next birthday or anniversary celebration collect financial or food donations
- Plan a fundraising (and FUNraising) event at your church or group
- Host a motorcycle ride or car rally
- Play a round of golf or cards with your friends
- Have a yard sale
- …be creative, have fun, and make a difference!